OUTLAW CLASS 2014
2014 OUTLAW DEMO CLASS
( FULL WELD )
- NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED. STATE LAW ALSO PROHIBITS THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE. THEREFORE, NO DRIVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE OR ENTER THE EXHIBITION AREA. JUDGES MAY DIQUALIFY A DRIVER IF HE/SHE IS CONSIDERED UNFIT TO DRIVE. LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE NOTIFIED OF VIOLATIONS.
- Orderly conduct is required of all drivers and pit persons. If not, any driver and or people affiliated with that car will be evicted without any refunds or prize money. Misconduct may result in being banned from present and/ or future participation. Any driver or crew member not complying with any one of the rules will be immediately disqualified. Crewmembers are the responsibility of the driver.
- All cars will be inspected and passed before allowing participation.
- No ambulances, hearses, trucks, vans, or convertibles will be entered. No diesel motors.
- NO one allowed in pit area without a pit pass!
- All cars not removed the day after demo, become the property of the Outlaw Promotions.
- Entry fee refunds will be made only on cars that do not pass inspection. (NO SHOW NO REFUND.)
- Pit passes are sold at the entry gate for $30. Entrants and pit crews are expected to wear pit pass at all time
- May run Imps
A) All glass, plastic, fiberglass, chrome moldings, molding clips, door handles (inside and out) and pot metal MUST be removed prior to arrival at facility. No broken window in doors.
B) No flammable materials such as carpets, upholstery or headliners can be left in the car.
C) Cars MUST be clean and free of loose objects inside the entire vehicle.
D) Insulation blankets under the hood and in trunk MUST be removed.
E) Wheel weights must be removed.
F) Fuel tanks must be removed from stock location.
G) NO kickers from role gage through any fire wall
H) NO double body panel
I) NO PLATE RULE
J) No Tire Rule
K) Bumpers must ( appear ) to be stock
L) Trunks have to be free of objects ( NO BLOCKS ECT.)
M) NO Road Warrior Stuff !! Nothing Outside the car body!!
N) WELD WELD WELD
O) It is ” Run what you bring” this class is really for old Limited Class cars that need more plates