~~~PRO MOD CLASS 2015
- NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED. STATE LAW ALSO PROHIBITS THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE.THEREFORE, NO DRIVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE OR ENTER THE EXHIBITION AREA. JUDGES MAY DIQUALIFY A DRIVER IF HE/SHE IS CONSIDERED UNFIT TO DRIVE. LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE NOTIFIED OF VIOLATIONS.
- Orderly conduct is required of all drivers and pit persons. If not, any driver and or people affiliated with that car will be evicted without any refunds or prize money. Misconduct may result in being banned from present and/ or future participation. Any driver or crewmember not complying with any one of the rules will be immediately disqualified. Crewmembers are the responsibility of the driver.
- All cars must be in the pit 2 hour prior to show
- All cars will be inspected and passed before allowing particiption
- NO one allowed in pit area without a pit pass!
- All cars not removed the day after demo, become the property of the Outlaw Promotions.
- Entry fee refunds will be made only on cars that do not pass inspection. (NO SHOW NO REFUND.)
- Entrants and pit crews are expected to wear pit pass at all times.
- Sub-frames or uni-body are considered frames in all parts of these rules.
B) No flammable materials such as carpets, upholstery or headliners can be left in the car.
D) Insulation blankets under the hood and in trunk MUST be removed.
E) Wheel weights must be removed.
F) Fuel tanks must be removed.
A) Bumpers may be changed to any factory car bumper.
B) Bumper can be welded together cut and welded together
C) You can hard nose (no extra material).
D) You may stuff bumpers or build a bumper (MUST APPEAR TO BE STOCK) METAL ONLY)
If you build pointy MUST be 11 inches deep MAX, with a 3 inch blunt point!!!
E) Can relocate in trunk only! IF you don’t run a rear bumper the bumper shocks MUST be removed!!!!!
F) May trim bumpers. When trimming off bumpers please keep people’s safety in mind.
G) Shocks can be collapsed and welded NO EXTRA MATERIAL.
H) If you extend shocks. They must have a 1/4 hole for inspection! NO EXCEPTIONS! No homemade shock mount!
I) Or Instead of using bumper brackets you are allowed to use 1- 4” wide x 3/8” thick strap extending from your bumper down one side of the frame and cannot extend any further back than the very front most part of your top-front a-arm bracket.
j) May have 2 Chains or 2 wraps of #9 wire, or two straps 2″ long or two cables 1/4″thick . NOT MORE THAN ONE that can go around bumper and around frame. ( Front and back) Maximum two wraps. No crossing allowed!
K) May weld rear bumper to trunk lid, may use 2″ strap.
A) May weld frame from transmission cross over forward top and bottom ALL WELDS NO WIDER THAN 3/4 inch!!!
B) May weld 12 more inches long and 3/4 inch wide, more top or bottom else where on both sides of frame .
C) K frames must leave one ear up Y frame you can close gap with a 1/4 ” plate but must have 1/4 hole for scope
C1) May remove pucks in K frame subs, but must be bolted with no more than 1″ ready rod(no space required)
D) Suicides must have a 1″ hole in front frame rails between fire wall and A arms for bore scopes.
E) NO Imperials. No Imperial Subs, Stubs or Full frames under any cars!!
F) No metal, wood , foriegn material and or concrete allowed in frame.
G) No frame to body welds!! NEED TO KEEP 1/4 GAP!
H) No Frame Pinning! No Frame Lacing!!
I) All frame holes must be open, No welding shut or washers added!! YOU PICK THE CARS WE DON’T!
J) May tie frame rails together by rear end with chain or 2 raps of #9wire( no further foreward than hump)
K) Previous ran cars with broken or cracked frames may be re-welded where broken, but no farther than 2” (length) farther than crack in frame on either side of crack, no wider than 3/4 inch. Do not add filler material on weld and only one bead for cracks!! IF METAL IS ADDED THEN IT WILL COUNT AS ONE OF YOUR PLATES.
L) May pre-plate frames with plates, you may only use 6 total plates, 6 inch x 4 inches x 1/4 inch.
M) With Rule (L) May have two rear hump plates 18 inches long if you choose, must be in rear humps must follow cure of frame NOT TRANSFERABLE
N) May tilt frames but you may only use 12 inches of weld per side. [this is your extra 12 inch of weld]
O) No frame painting or undercoating or rhino linning to hide welds WILL NOT BE INSPECTED FOR SHOW!!!!
P) All holes must be open on Crow Vic crush boxes.
Q) Washers on crush box MUST be separated
C) Rear coil springs can be changed , but must fit in stock location.
D) No more than 9 leafs under leaf cars!!! May be taped or four keeps per pack, but have a place to count leaves, no more than 1/4 inch x 2 inch metal for the leaf strengtheners. Must have springs no wider than 3” Total stack hight must not exceed 3.5″
E) May chain rear differential to the floor or humps. (3/8 chain max.) or 2 wraps of # 9 wire per side NO PINNING!!
F) May reinforce A arms, must look like an A arm!! May weld or Bolt to frame. Or 4 1″ strap per A- arm
G) May reinforce stearing arms ( 1/4 inch material) or 2 inch angle iron.
H) May run modified rims no larger than 1/4 inch material . May modified rim, to allow for 16” tires.
I) No tire rule, but they must fit the car ( NO Monster Tires!!!)
J) You may convert a watts link rear end to a standerd G M standerd in the following way; use a ford of the same size and thikness. No positioning of brakets to strengthen front down leg of rear hump. You may cut coil spring tray of an oolder tray and weld in newer Ford. Weld one pass 1/4 ” max no stronger than stock.
K) 2003 and Newer Fords, You can change steering components, but no welding to frame, bolt in no modifications. May run gusset outside crush box 2″x 6″ x1/4″in stock location.
L) 80-new allowed to tillt. You can cut frame, pull down re- weld. You can use a 2” pipe for front spacer and can be welded to frame.
M) 5″ x 5″ washer max for body bolt replacing top and bottom.
O) No shock altering, over springs Ect.
P) May have spring spaces no larger than 1″
Q) May stuff or enforce rear control arms.
R) Front clips can ONLY be changed with same kind Ford to Ford ect.
A) Doors may be welded with no more than a 3″ stap solid. No wood, no foreign material or extra reinforcing allowed inside passenger doors.
A1) Drivers’ doors must be welded shut. If door comes open driver will be disqualified from the heat. REINFORCEMENT MUST BE ADDED ON THE DRIVER’S DOOR, limited to 6” past edge of door, and MAY NOT protrude from car more than 2”. This door can be welded solid.
A2) Only True grader blades allowed. No V blades.
A3) DRIVER’S DOOR MUST HAVE ALL LATCHES OR SHARP OBJECTS REMOVED !!! HIGHLY RECOMEND PAD ON THE INSIDE!
A4) Torn sheet metal in doors can be patched with sheet metal only 2″ lap, for safety reasons only!! 1/8 sheet metal only!
A5) No filling in headlights with extra metal.
B) Trunks may be welded solid or with a 3inch strap not both (NO ANGLE IRON). 1/4″ thick.
B1) Trunk lids MUST have a 6 inch inspection hole. Station wagons must have rear deck plates removed!!
B2) Minimal pre-bending of body is allowed, no full rear end wedges before car is ran. A pre-ran car may smash the trunk down for visibility reasons only.
B3) Trunk may have two 1 inch all threads TOTAL and can be through the frame . A maximum 6”x6”x1/4” washer on trunk bolts
B4) Trunk may be tucked into rear tail light cross brace, bend may start 10” back from end of trunk
C) 100% of Hood must be removable. ( one hood only )
C1) Hole must be cut in hood, large enough for fire extinguisher use.
C2) A maximum of 8 bolts or all thread maybe used on the hood. Only four all threads TOTAL can go to frame.
C3) The bolts shall be no more than 1” maximum. A maximum 6”X 6” washer on hood bolts.
C4) You can weld together or bolt hood together with no more than 30 3/8 bolts and 1″ washers.
C5) You are allowed to run two straps 2 inch wide 1/4 inch thick from core support to bumper or 2 wraps of # 9 wire or 1/4″ cable CHOOSE ONLY ONE!! No other reinforcing or added material to core support.
D) May weld all body seems under the hood ( fenders to fender wells ect.)
D1) You can weld fender to core support
E) NO inside seems may be welded in the drivers area or trunk !
F) May have 8 bolts per fender 3/8 inch max or weld.
G) For safety try to leave firewalls intact and heater core covered. Driver’s floor board must be in place. May cut for motor mod, but needs to have some cover!
H) Must have at least three front window bars in front of the driver can not be located directly behind distributor protector. May have two bars in back window NO larger 2 inch angle iron or pipe, (not welded to halo bar or 6″ past speaker lid or back window pillar).
A4) The only part of the cage allowed outside the car is the driver’s door and the bar across the roof.
1. All drivers must have a valid drivers license and be at least 18 years of age. If not 18 years old, driver must have written permission and notarization from Parents or Guardians, Each driver and mechanic must sign a waiver releasing Outlaw Promotions from liability.
2. Helmets with face shields or helmets with goggles must be worn. (Safety glasses not considered as goggles or shield.) Long sleeved shirt or fire suit is required. NO SHORTS!
3. Seat belts must he worn. Shoulder harnesses are recommended.
4. Driver’s door hits and team driving will be decided by the judges.
5. Any door or hood coming open during race, that car will be removed from that heat.
6. Drivers must be present at drivers meeting held 30 min. before the show. Roll will be called.
7. Driver must make a hit at least every one minutes during race.
8. When call goes out for cars to be in place, drivers shall be in place and ready or will be disqualified from that heat.
9. Two wheels going over poles or boundary line car will be disqualified!
10. Cars catching on fire 2 times in one heat will be disqualified from the heat.
11. ALL CARS WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY WHEN FLAGED. (FOR FIRES, ETC.) OR THEY WILL BE BLACK FLAGED.
12. All rulings by the Official Judge will be final.
13. Drivers must stay in car for safety reasons until the heat is over, except in case of fire.
14. ALL CARS ARE SUBJECT TO REINSPECTION AT ANY TIME.
15. Judges may disqualify a car if it is deemed unsafe.
16. Drivers MUST accompany their car to the inspection. NO EXCEPTIONS.
17. Hood must be open for all inspections.
18. Roll overs are disqualified!!!
19) Must have Fire extiguisher inside
Any Questions Contact:
Joe Hibbert 620- 255-1531
Like ( Outlawpromotion ) on Face Book
Friend Joe Hibbert
Text Questions to 620-255-1531